Table of Contents
What Is Butterfly
The butterfly is a flying insect, whose life cycle occurs in only 4 phases.
The first is the egg phase. It then moves on to the larval phase and then to the pupal phase. It is only in the fourth and final phase, called imago, that the butterfly appears as we know it. It is at that moment that the insect reaches adult life.
The time of existence of the butterfly is questioned a lot. However, the discovery of some fossils of the insect allowed the conclusion that its appearance occurred more than 40 million years ago.
The Revolving Apparatus
It is a device, similar to the ratchet, that is used to count people entering and leaving a place, be it public or private.
It is common to see butterflies installed in subways, shopping centers, bus entrances and exits, educational institutions, stadiums, among other examples more.
Regarding the practice of swimming, there is a swimming technique that was named after this insect. Also known as “dolphin” or “moth”, the style received this name due to the movements made by the swimmer, which refer to those made by the insect when flying.
The Symbolism Behind The Butterfly
The butterfly is popularly associated with everything that refers to the process of changes and renovations. The insect has also become a symbol of the beauty contained in happiness, of everything that is inconstant and ephemeral within the world in nature.
The Colors Of The Butterfly
Each color of the butterfly can have a meaning. The best known are:
– Blue: Butterflies that present this color are seen as signs of luck, because it is said that the color blue represents the arrival of positive changes in life.
– Black: The black butterflies are seen as messengers of death that, when they appear in an environment, announce that someone is about to leave.
– Yellow: Unlike the black ones, the yellow butterflies indicate the appearance of a new life.
– White: The white butterfly is the sign of the arrival of peace and serenity after a period of storm.
– Multicolored: Multicolored butterflies are seen as messengers of positive news that will bring joy and widespread happiness.
Butterflies And Spiritism
Spiritists believe that the butterfly represents the process of reincarnation. For them, when someone migrates to the spiritual plane, their soul leaves the body as if it were a butterfly in search of a new life and other opportunities.